THE WHOLE EARTH IS A FAMILY
Vasudaiva Kutumbakam
The whole earth is a family
” अयं बन्धुरयं नेति गणना लघुचेतसां
उदारचरितानां तु वसुधैव कुटुम्बकं ”
ayaM nijaH paroveti vikalpo bhrAnta chetasAm
punastUdAra chittAnAM vasudhaiva kuTumbakam
This is my own and that a stranger — that is the calculation of the narrow minded; for the magnanimous hearts however, the entire earth is but a family.– ancient Sanskrit shloka.
shanti, shanti shanti
peace, peace, peace
పరమాత్మా వైపా! ప్రపంచము వైపా ! కురు పాండవ సంగ్రామము నిశ్చయమయినాక కౌరవులనునుడి దుర్యోధనుడు, పాండవులనుండి అర్జునుడు శ్రీ కృష్ణ పరమాత్మాను సహాయ...
-
పరమాత్మా వైపా! ప్రపంచము వైపా ! కురు పాండవ సంగ్రామము నిశ్చయమయినాక కౌరవులనునుడి దుర్యోధనుడు, పాండవులనుండి అర్జునుడు శ్రీ కృష్ణ పరమాత్మాను సహాయ...
-
I am That by Swami Rama Tirtha (1873-1906) I have no scruple of change, nor fear of death, Nor was I ever born, Nor had I pare...
-
Human suffering is one of religion's most compelling mysteries: Why do the innocent suffer? Why does God permit evil? Is God helpless ...